Maidan Monitoring Information Center
NGO Maidan Monitoring Information Center is a non-government non-profit civic organization founded in Kharkiv, Ukraine on October 23 2012.
Statue goals of Information Center Maidan Monitoring are:
- facilitating the implementation and defense of constitutional rights and freedoms;
- assisting in development of democratic civil society and the rule of law thru the education of people
- facilitating the development informational infrastructure of civic society in Ukraine;
- facilitating and improving the social dialog between the government authorities, civic activists, NGOs and business in the area of defense of constitutional rights and freedoms;
- facilitating access to information and knowledge about the constitutional rights and freedoms;
- facilitating access of citizens to participation in governance.
Members of our NGO live in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odesa, Kremenchuk, Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Simferopol, Severodonetsk, Ternopil, Lviv, Kirovograd, Vinnitsya, Uzhgorod; Washington, DC; Starkville, MI; Calgary, Canada; Warsaw, Poland; Maribor, Slovenia.
Our by-laws (statute) is here ММ-statute-eng
- Natalka Zubar, Chair of the board, pani [AT] maidan.org.ua, +44 20 7097 1546, skype: nelliza111 (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- Marcin Zmudzki: Director of International Relations, marcin [AT]zmudzki.net, +1 202 421 6172 (USA)
- Paweł Trzciński. Director of Polish branch, trzcinski72[AT]gmail.com (Warsaw, Poland)
- Many NGO members are listed here
Since 2001 we operated under the name “Civic Methodology and Information Center Vsesvit”. After successful election monitoring project in 2012 we decided to change our NGO name to reflect our specialty and expand the statute goals. State registrar had refused to and we had to register a new NGO. Maidan Monitoring Information Center is a legal successor of “Civic Methodology and Information Center Vsesvit”